Tuesday, September 18, 2012

From Dr. Lambert, JSU

Dear Colleagues -

Greetings from Jacksonville State University!  My name is Dr. David Lambert and I am the new trombone professor at JSU this year.  JSU has a rich history of producing outstanding trombonists, and I am extremely excited and honored to be here working with our dedicated and talented students.  I'll spare you the resume, but you can check out my bio here if you'd like:  http://www.trombone.net/news/news.cfm?ID=1625

I would also like to offer my services to you and your students as clinician and private lesson instructor.  I'm available most evenings here at the University - if your students are interested, please feel free to have them email me anytime!  They can also follow the exploits of the JSU Trombone Studio on our Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/groups/347740605310730/

Finally, I am in the process of organizing a Summer High School Trombone Choir - as soon as I lock down dates and details, I'll pass along the info.  It's a great way to keep horns on faces during the long, hot summer!

I am truly looking forward to getting to know all of you over the course of my career at JSU.  If you ever want to chat, talk shop, or just touch base and say "Hi," feel free to contact me!

Take care, and thank you.

Dr. David Lambert
Assitant Professor of Trombone
Jacksonville State University
dlambert@jsu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment